Change How American Manufacturing’s Perceived In Our Nation
Changing Perceptions: From Dark and Dingy to Innovative & Lucrative Manufacturing Careers.
Are You Ready To Become a Champion?
Finding America’s Greatest Champion is a book I challenge you to buy and to read. Why?
Not because I am trying to sell books. The future of manufacturing in the United States depends on us to bring change:
- Change in how we view the art of manufacturing
- Change in how we view the return on the prototypical college education.
- Change in how to contend with student loan debt
- Change in our country’s place in making the world’s products.
- Change in how we view workers who consider themselves craftsmen – “makers”
- Change in how we view American made products
- Change in how we mentor our next generation youth
Areas of focus for donations raised
- Promotion/Marketing of Manufacturing Careers
- Scholarships for students to study manufacturing careers
- CHAMPION Now® CNC Rocks™ Summer Camp
- Mentorship Programs
- Promotion of Industry Engagement with Local High School programs
- Promotion of Internship Programs