Finding America’s Greatest Champion is a book I challenge you to buy and to read. Why?
Not because I am trying to sell books. The future of manufacturing in the United States depends on us to bring change:
- Change in how we view the art of manufacturing
- Change in how we view the return on the prototypical college education.
- Change in how to contend with student loan debt
- Change in our country’s place in making the world’s products.
- Change in how we view workers who consider themselves craftsmen – “makers”
- Change in how we view American made products
- Change in how we mentor our next generation youth